Pet Boarding & Grooming
Experience peace of mind while you’re away – Serenity Pet Resort offers top-notch boarding & grooming services for your beloved pets!
Boarding & Grooming: Pampering Your Pets at Serenity Pet Resort!
Allow us to care for your pet while you are on vacation! Here at the Serenity Pet Resort, you can put your mind at ease knowing your family member is in safe and loving hands, especially with the added benefit of our animal hospital right next door. From the smallest kitten to the biggest pooch, we’ve seen every breed and know how to properly handle every type of personality. We are conveniently located at the rear entrance of the hospital.
Boarding with Love – Caring for Your Pet as Our Own
Included in the stay are:
- Outdoor supervision in a fully fenced-in courtyard, where dogs are walked off-leash to freely roam around and play fetch with our staff members a minimum of 4 times a day. Because safety comes first, dogs are not mixed with pets from different families to avoid unfriendly confrontations.
- Room service throughout the day ensures water is topped off and rooms stay clean!
- Daily records are kept to monitor eating, drinking, and bathroom habits so that no unusual change in behaviors are missed
- Feeding as directed by the owners. We want to make sure your pet stays on the same diet they have at home. We recommend packaging each meal separately and bringing extra in case of prolonged stays.
- Blankets, bowls, toys, treats, and litter/litter boxes are provided! However, you are welcome to bring a favorite toy or blanket from home to make them feel more comfortable.
We have several types of rooms available depending on the size of your dog or cat and how many will be staying with us! We always encourage stopping for a tour to see where your pet will spend their time.
Daily text and picture message updates are now available through PetDesk!
Because we want to ensure your pet stays happy and healthy during their stay, we require they be up-to-date on their tests and vaccines. That includes:
- Heartworm and fecal tests for parasites
- Monthly flea and heartworm prevention
Please call us at 586-264-8387 ext. 2 to reserve your space today! No deposit is required, and no cancellation fees are enforced, so reservations can be made as soon as you think you need them. We look forward to seeing you and your four-legged friends!